Scheduling Your Animal's Remote Reiki Session
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
- Payment for all Coaching Services is done in advance of the session using www.paypal.com, which accepts credit card payments.
- My email address for all PayPal payments is: email@example.com and the charge on your account will be from Soulful Living Coaching.
- AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS MADE
- Please schedule your pet's Remote Reiki session on the form below and also leave a brief description of your pet's physical
or emotional issue that you want me to do energy work on. For more on what type of info is helpful for me to have, you
may go to the What To Expect In The Remote Reiki Session page. All information is kept confidential and private.
- Include the Time Zone you're in and a few possible dates and times you'd like to schedule your pet's 30-minute session.
I am in the Eastern Time Zone and together, we'll find a mutually convenient time for both of us.
At the scheduled appointment time I will make an energetic connection with your pet and will begin the Reiki session.
Your participation is not necessary, but if you prefer, you are welcome to experience Reiki while your pet receives it.
- Giving Reiki to animals is a bit different from giving it to humans, so please see the What To Expect In The Reiki Session
page to read about your pet's session. Most animals are totally complete with a Reiki session in 30 minutes or less, so
there's no need to book a full hour-long session.
Office Hours: By Appointment, Tuesday - Friday, 10 am to 6 pm, EST.
To calculate for your time zone visit: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- In emergency situations, I can usually offer a distant treatment within 24 hours of being contacted.
- I will confirm all payments and ALL session times with you via email BEFORE the session takes place.
BEFORE THE SESSION
- Please email me a current digital photo (jpeg) of your pet that shows their face.
My Reassuring From the Heart Money-Back Guarantee & My Postponement Policy; should the animal not want the Reiki treatment that day, we can reschedule it for another time. If after rescheduling, your pet will still not accept the Reiki treatment, I will return your entire paid investment back to you in full. You have my word on it!
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for instructional purposes only. The sessions, services and information provided by Lynn Ahearn are not offered as medical advice and should not be considered medical advice.They are not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they to replace seeking services from a qualified medical professional. Always seek the advice of a veterinarian, physician, or other health care professional regarding any mental or physical health condition or treatment as Lynn is not a licensed medical practitioner and does not discourage or interfere with the treatment of a client by a medical professional.