Energy knows no time, space or distance.
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
- My email address for all PayPal payments is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE
- After your payment has been confirmed by PayPal you will be sent a receipt for your payment.
- Fill in the Remote Reiki Form below to set up your pet's distance Reiki session. Include in it your TIME ZONE a couple of
possible dates/times when you and your pet are available and I'll do my best to accommodate your requested time frame. (In emergency situations, I can usually offer a distant treatment within 24 hours of being contacted.)
- I will confirm all session times with you via email BEFORE the session takes place.
BEFORE THE SESSION
- Please email me a current digital photo (jpeg) of your pet.
- I request that during and possibly even after the session, your pet be given a quiet place to rest and relax where he/she will
not be distracted or disturbed.
- Read about Animal Reiki and Remote Reiki For Animals.
- You can read about your donation HERE.
What brings you to my services at this time? How can I help you and your animal?
The first thing I ask clients when they connect with me is what do they WANT from the session they're requesting for their animal.
To that end, I need a brief description of the specific situation to be addressed, including some general information about your animal
and its health situation. Please include the Time Zone you are in and a few possible times you would like to schedule your pet's session. This information can be submitted in the Remote Reiki Form below. Also, please email me a current digital photo (jpeg) of your pet.
All information contained here is kept confidential and private.
For further information and to make your payment,
please see the Services & Fees Page
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for instructional purposes only. The sessions, services and information provided by Lynn Ahearn are not offered as medical advice and should not be considered medical advice.They are not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they to replace seeking services from a qualified medical professional. Always seek the advice of a physician
or other health care professional regarding any mental or physical health condition or treatment as Lynn is not a licensed medical practitioner or veterinarian and does not discourage or interfere with the treatment of a client or its animal by a medical professional.